Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Loose skin after weight loss.

Hello !! I am a new here and this is the first time I will be asking questions but I really really really need advices. F21 here met a guy through a dating app he is m26 He is a sweet guy and all but the thing is I am a girl who been overweight and lost tons of weight, I always struggled with weight I used to starve my self all day and the weight just keeps getting up. Then I did a surgery and I lost tons of weight. Now the thing is this guy is very sweet we share things in common pretty much. And we been talking for now for like 9 months. But we still didn’t meet in real life and that is a big issue to me. I feel insecure and I am so scared and worried that I am wasting my time. I am worried when he will meet me and if anything we eventually will get intimate he will see my loose skin and he will not want to be with me anymore. He is a Scandinavian and their culture i feel based a lot on looks. Since they usually sleep together from the first day aka one night stand etc. This issue causing me a lot of sadness and make me feel depressed and I cry all night about it. I am not experienced girl and I have never been intimate with anyone before. I look good with clothes on. But it’s always the problem when I remove my clothes. Like completely without clothes. I don’t know if I should just tell him my story and that I have loose skin. Or I don’t tell him at all. I sent him many pics and videos of me. But I always hide the parts where they are loose. down the stomach. Boobs. We video called and all but he never saw me completely completely without clothes as I always hide those parts. Please help me. My self esteem is very low. And I feel I would not have any good relationship because of this. Plus when I ask him for his preferences he says he loves girls with big bum and boobs and thick thighs etc. But again I have big boobs and ass but they are saggy and I don’t feel he would find them attractive when it’s the moment to get intimate.

Any girl who had my experience please help me with advices. I feel so suffocated and not happy at all. I always try to end our relationship because of this but I never could tell him that reason. And he always tell me to be opened to him and tell him but It’s a very sensitive topic to me and I would rather not face my fears and end the relationship rather than facing them because I am scared to get hurt. He tell me he accept all of me but I feel he is a person who goes more for looks than personality. Idk what to do. I need help. Should I tell him and whatever happens happens ? Or I just not tell him and try to fix this problem. Whether with sport or surgeries ?

Help me please..

submitted by /u/CorrectLeader889
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EeaulbY

No comments:

Post a Comment