Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Desperate for a Change.

I have struggled with my weight for my whole life. I am female 28years old, 5 foot tall and currently weighing 202lbs. At my best, in high school I weighed 130. I know that 130 is unrealistic now since I could only reach that in high school, but I am really looking to do something drastic at this point. I need one thing that is simple that I can eat every day, that will help me lose weight. I am so unhappy in my body, I’ve leaned to live with it, but this is not what I want. I need advice, and diet ideas. My insurance doesn’t cover weight loss medication because I’ve already tried that. And I am already on a handful of other medications that don’t help with my weight loss either. Help?

submitted by /u/OkPicture4428
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rHTPXdo

No comments:

Post a Comment