Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Mentally, I'm finding maintenance much more difficult than weight loss.

Female 5'2.5 SW 190 CW 137 GW 135. I still have two pounds to go but I've been focusing on maintenance now for a few weeks and will likely just maintain for the rest of the spring/summer. I do a lot of camping/travelling/activities during this time of year and my goal is just to not gain any back. I have been successfully maintaining but it doesn't feel like I'm actually achieving anything and it's messing with my head. I've spent the last year seeing the scale drop every week and now it's staying the same.

I've also switched from weighing myself once a week to weighing every day so as to not have any weight sneak up on me. Weighing myself every day and not seeing a lower number feels like a failure. I know it's not but I'm having a very hard time wrapping my head around it being a success.

I've been having those old thoughts creep back into my head "what's the point of even trying if you're just going to fail".

It's so frustrating and annoying. I'm my own worst enemy.

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Data_908
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/95wmT7N

No comments:

Post a Comment