Monday, May 27, 2024

Calorie deficit making me depressed?

For context i am 23 and had a baby 10 months ago and my weight has not come off at all until very recently. I was 135 before getting pregnant and weight loss was very easy for me. I am currently sitting at 160 and this was only achieved with a very low calorie diet that is obviously being monitored by my doctor and that she actually approves of. (won’t say how many calories in case I’m breaking a rule, it’s that low). So I’m finally loosing weight but I have an issue of feeling very depressed which i had not felt before. Of course there are a lot of factors that contribute and im not happy with my weight obviously but i only felt very depressed recently. Has this happened to anyone else in a calorie deficit? Are there ways to combat it?

submitted by /u/Sure-Definition-9096
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1n0qipJ

No comments:

Post a Comment