Monday, May 13, 2024

I reached my GW and now I cannot stop thinking about food

I reached my goal weight about two month back. Ever since, I think about food all the time.

Male 5’10.
Starting weight: 200 pounds Goal and current weight: 160 pounds.

Progress picture: https://imgur.com/a/jzOmoVr

My thinking about food, leads me to eating food. And I think about food all the time, so I eat a lot. Many times I overeat on high value food. But the total calorie intake for sure gets too high anyways. On the weekends I tend to eat junk food as well, the cravings are real! And I eat big quantities so easy. Of all the persons at the table, I am the one always eating the most as the foodie I am 🐷

So I have to compensate by restricting a lot other days. And thats how I maintain. So far I managed to maintain, but long term it does feel like my maintenance easily could fail.

I don’t count calories, because it only makes me think about food even more.

How do I stop thinking about food?

Will I stop thinking about food with time as my body gets used to the new weight?

How was it for you that did a similar weight loss?

submitted by /u/whatamidoing_567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IpP0Xsq

No comments:

Post a Comment