Sunday, May 5, 2024

I’m 17 and 400lbs, advice needed please!!

Hi, this is a throwaway but I do intend to use this account regularly for weight loss updates. I’m 17F and as of today, 436lbs. I had a wake up call recently where I broke a chair in front of my class, and everyone laughed at me, so I really feel like I need to make a change now. I was in denial before I guess, even though I knew my weight was a problem. I’m from the UK if it makes a difference to anyone

I don’t really want to air out all of my personal business online but my parents don’t support me wanting to lose weight and think I’m wasting my time. They’re also morbidly obese and obviously I don’t know their weight but I think they are probably a similar weight to me, if not larger, which is probably why they think it. We stock up on unhealthy food a lot, and usually eat fast food around 4 times a week but sometimes more. I will admit quite a lot of my weight gain is my own fault too and I can easily binge about 4k calories regularly but I’m trying to stop that too. It’s definitely a work in progress but whatever.

I’ve looked quite a lot into how weight loss works, with different food groups and protein for example, I probably don’t know everything but I’m trying to learn? My maintenance calories are currently 3,316, would it be healthy to restrict to 2000 straight away or is that too soon and I should gradually decrease? I’m thinking of buying more healthy food from the store or throwing away fast food when I’m given it etc. I’m trying to exercise more too, I get tired very easily and I’m not able to do it for long but it’s a start

submitted by /u/TraditionStill9689
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xkin47N

No comments:

Post a Comment