Friday, May 31, 2024

Unbelievable weight loss for me

For a long time I thought it was impossible for me to lose weight since I've been big all my life. I tried to lose before, but had a lot of food noise and obsessive thoughts about food. Well back in April I had to get dental surgery which limited the foods I could eat. For the first week I ate only soups and the food noise and obsessive thoughts was making me crazy since I couldn't eat what I wanted. However by week 2 the food obsession just disappeared and for the first time in my life I felt hungry. However when I finally started to eat I realized that I could use this opportunity to try and lose the weight this time since I'm not obsessing over food like I used to. Since I live at home and have no income I eat what my family eats. My family is a big family so it was easy for me to become 393lbs. I decided the best way for me to lose the weight was the stop snacking and to half all my portions. I still ate pizza or hotdogs, but I halfed my portions. I noticed over the next few weeks my body began to feel a bit lighter, I feel different. I thought it was just me being delusional and in my head. However I just came back from the doctor today and I was shocked. My current weight now is 379lbs. I lost 14lbs in two months. The nurse was shocked as was I and asked me what I was doing to lose that much weight.

Even as I'm sitting here I am floored that I actually lost that much weight so quickly. I think I can actually do this and lose all this weight. I am super happy right now and I'm super excited to continue pushing myself and keeping track of my portions and losing the weight. If you currently are really big like me and think it's impossible to lose the weight, it's not. I'm gonna update when I go to the doctor next month to see how much I lose next time. I'm so happy I wanted to cry when I walked out of the doctors today.

submitted by /u/yaoigay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Wtmgi3M

No comments:

Post a Comment