Friday, May 10, 2024

Frustrated

I know weight loss takes time I get it. I’m a couple months pp and have been trying to lose weight for about four weeks now. I’m bf my baby and trying to keep my calories between 1800-2000. After two weeks had passed I checked my weight on scale and I had gained five pounds. I won’t weigh myself again until June 1 so I’m giving myself lots of time in hopes I’ll see progress with consistency. But I’m so unhappy with how I look and none of my clothes fit and I’m hungry most the time. 🫠 Edit: apparently I didn’t meet minimum character requirements soooo I guess does anyone else feel this way too? Any other bf moms in here? How long did it take others to start seeing the scale go down? I’m being very diligent with my calorie counting. I won’t be measuring myself because it’s too triggering.

submitted by /u/__medina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fKYNldJ

No comments:

Post a Comment