Friday, May 24, 2024

I’m so confused why I’ve stayed the same weight

5’6” 87kg 19F

I’ve always been really slow losing weight, even going to the gym and in a deficit it’s always been slower than others, I thought maybe I have PCOS or something but I’ve not had that checked.

When I’m at university I generally eat like one meal a day and it’ll be some meat I have and maybe rice or pasta with it, I can’t be bothered cooking more than that and I may snack on fruit or something in the meantime.

I don’t buy snacks, I only drink water and black coffee. I go out like once or twice a week and have a few pints, if that.

I honestly estimate an average day I eat like 1200 calories max, and no weight loss whatsoever. I usually am sedentary but sometimes go on walks, which is still way lower than my BMR/ maintenance which works out to be like 2000.

I saw somewhere that eating your maintenance will boost ur metabolism again and under-eating does the opposite, I’m trying to eat 2k and I just can’t finish my food.

How can I lose 15kg please help!! I am willing for slow progress I don’t mind but I want to lose whilst I’m young so I don’t get bad loose skin.

submitted by /u/SomewherePleasant291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9kd5IaX

No comments:

Post a Comment