Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Just wanted to share my progress!!!!

I (22F, 5'2) started my weight loss journey on 17th April 2024, at 75 kg. This was my highest weight and i was diagnosed with fatty liver and gallstones. This was a wake-up call for me and I knew I couldn't let my eating habits take control of me.

1.5 months of working out 2 times a day, eating only home-made, healthy food, abstaining from chocolates and late night binges, and I'm now at almost 70 kg! I know it might not seem a lot, but losing just one kg seemed impossible a few months ago. No matter what I did, I couldn't move below 75 kg.

Best part? The inch loss is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I clicked a before after picture of myself and noticed that I've lost a lot of fat, I couldn't notice it in day-to-day progress, but it's a huge difference!

My goal is 55 kg, i still have a long way to go, but I'm so so excited now! The destination, for the first time, seems possible!!! ❤️

submitted by /u/floradora45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8q0BeGa

No comments:

Post a Comment