Sunday, May 5, 2024

Short sedentary woman - how do I make a 1200 calorie diet as healthy as possible?

I'm short, I have an office job, and I also deal with hypothyroid so weight loss is a STRUGGLE for yours truly. 1200 is about the only way I lose any weight at all, unless I exercise which when I have time to do that I try to up my calories to 1400 on those days. Having to stay on such a low intake for a while (I have about 35 lbs to lose), I'm wondering if there are any ways I can ensure this diet stays as healthy as possible - minimizing deficiencies, muscle loss or any other unpleasant side effects that can occur from a low intake. I do not eat red meat (but do eat some chicken, fish, eggs, and dairy). I kind of struggle to eat, my stomach hates everything, so tend to eat pretty bland and boring stuff. Any ideas welcome!

submitted by /u/Total_Chemistry6568
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6ZwTmBt

No comments:

Post a Comment