Thursday, May 23, 2024

Dominos anyone?

I've been on a weight loss journey for the past few months and have lost about 35 lbs by paying more attention to my nutrition. That does not mean cutting off everything "bad" just eating what I want in moderation and stay within my daily calorie budget.

That being said, i love Domino's but I always found it frustrating to calculate the calories and other nutritional info. So, I made a little tool for myself (I'm a jobless software engineer 😅). I figured someone else might find some use out of it so i made it a little prettier and made it public, It's called Calominos.

It basically lets you build your pizza just like on the Domino's site but gives you all the nutritional details right away. Super handy if you want to keep track of what you're eating without all the hassle.

Check it out if you’re interested: Calominos

Hope it helps someone else too!

submitted by /u/Bloody_yeti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JE415O2

No comments:

Post a Comment