Tuesday, May 7, 2024

getting down about the future of my weight loss

i’m 4’11, 245 pounds was my starting weight and it’s pretty much all in my belly, some in my arms and thighs but basically all belly. i have a apron belly and my main inspiration for losing weight is the hopes of being confident enough to get into a relationship. but i cannot help but think about the amount of extra skin i will probably have and i do not want any surgery i’m very very afraid of surgerys/doctors. i’m just getting down that even after all my work ill still hate how i look and still wont be able to get into a relationship or feel confident

i know this is probably a bad mindset to have but its just the truth and all i think about daily and it seriously is demotivating me

(also i appreciate when people say things like “someone who truly cares and loves you won’t care about the extra skin” but it doesn’t make me any more hopeful i feel like i will be unattractive with it so😭)

submitted by /u/Odd_Maintenance_1246
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cuWew7q

No comments:

Post a Comment