Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Feeling discouraged because I’m not seeing any progress yet

I decided to start turning my life around two weeks ago and started in a calorie deficit (1404kcals a day). For the past 4 days, I have also began walking approximately 5.5 km daily. I have not gone over my calorie goal once (although I do often struggle with hitting my 100g protein goal), however, I haven’t seen any change in the number on the scale. Last week, I thought I’d lost 2 lbs and a few days ago, I was ecstatic to see I had lost 6lbs. But this morning, I was 5 lbs heavier again. I feel like my weight fluctuates all over the place and I don’t even know if I’ve made any real progress.

I know weight loss isn’t linear, I just wish I had some indication that I’m getting somewhere.

How long until I make real progress?

submitted by /u/valhallan_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4EqN65n

No comments:

Post a Comment