Sunday, May 19, 2024

Can someone help me calculate my macros?

Hi! So I am 5’5 155lb 25 yr old women who is looking to lose weight. I would like to lose 2 pounds per month, I know it’s a little extreme but I’m just gonna try without fully expecting it. With this goal, I have use Chat GPT to help arrange my weight loss plan. It helped me calculate my BMR which is 1509.58. With my exercise level I would multiple my BMR to 1.55, giving my TDEE of 2339.37 calories a day.

So, I need to go on a calorie deficit, let’s say 1000 calories, which will give me a daily caloric intake of 1339.37 calories.

With this in mind, I read that gaining muscle helps lose body fat so I want to eat the right amount of protein. The bare minimum apparently is 0.8 grams of protein for every pound of body weight. The minimum for me would be around 124 grams of protein. Obviously this is high for me! So I am calculating what to do with the rest of my macros.

I saw online and measured 28 grams of fat a day would be healthy, but then, this leaves me with 11 or so grams of carbs every day! Isn’t this pretty low? I tried Leto before and I could never go that low. So I need help adjusting my macros to ensure weight loss and that I am eating enough protein.

Help me figure out how many grams of fats and carbs I should have. Thank you!

submitted by /u/heartswellsz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JW0t8Uh

No comments:

Post a Comment