Sunday, May 19, 2024

Nearly 400LBS and Finally Started Losing Weight. How I've Started

TLDR; I've recently started a weight loss journey this year, as someone starting at 400lbs at 25 years old (M), and is seeing weight loss for the first time ever in my life. I thought to document how I started this journey, where my complicated relationship with food started, how far it went, what finally pushed me to start tackling my health, and what I did in order to lose the weight for the first time. The following link will be a google document of an 11-page breakdown of what the first part of my journey was like if anyone cares to check it out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQAHtc3gXYXR8j-yuFRV0luRQ0mJjb7vC9pxMpXRPDtMhO890ZKpwVyHIp9SIzEtZPcHgu1T-q6rSwW/pub

I figure there may a couple reasons someone may want to read this; someone might be in similar weight range looking to read that its even possible for them the way I found inspiration from posts here from people my weight showing me its possible. I also want to offer an open floor for curiosity for people who maybe arent in my situation but want to hear more about what life looks like in my situation (I included what my day-to-day food consumption looked like like pre-diet since I saw some genuinely curious people in old posts I saw wonder what it even takes to gain this much gain to begin with), but most importantly, I'm here just sharing a story i'm proud of. And this is probably one of the most hyped someone will ever be over losing less than 20 pounds, so if you take the time to read this I thank you a lot. I

submitted by /u/EggShellR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZxOiqYc

No comments:

Post a Comment