Monday, May 20, 2024

Easiest Lifestyle Changes to Start With?

Hi everyone! I’ve been a lurker on this sub for a bit, and it’s been great seeing people’s progress and support of one another! I am trying to begin my weight loss journey, but I am someone that needs to make small incremental changes over time, otherwise I set myself up for failure. My goal is to habit stack 2 things to start implementing and really prioritize those for a couple of months. Once I feel I have a handle on those, I plan on adding more. One thing to note is that I have a history of disordered eating and for my wellbeing, really cannot bring myself to count calories to protect my mental health (please do not try to change my approach on this, I’m doing what’s best for me in the long run). So long story short, I’m well-aware of CICO and am not looking for input about that.

So, that all being said, if you could pick just 2 lifestyle changes to start implementing that you felt really catalyzed your weight loss journey, what would they be? (Bonus points for the why/personal anecdotes!)

Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/f_laur_ida
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0SmMPbh

No comments:

Post a Comment