Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Only 22 with crepey loose skin after losing weight

I had very disordered eating habits around 4 years ago when I was 18. I've been fat since I was 11 and am now 22. I lost about 40 pounds in 3 or 4 months by essentially starving myself. I know this wasn't smart and I think I'm paying the ultimate price for it now. I gained it all back over the next 2 years and am now at my highest weight yet. My skin is loose and crepey and has not firmed up at all, even after gaining the fat back. Am I doomed? I have to lose 50 pounds now and I'm terrified I'm going to look like a pancake when it's over. I know I probably put my body through hell without even realizing but I can't believe I have to deal with this at 22 years old. I'm absolutely miserable and feel so ugly. My breasts are already sagging because I developed very early and it's even worse after factoring in my weight loss. Is there any hope at all??? I can't afford loose skin surgery. God I hate myself I wish I had never let it get this bad

submitted by /u/Aggravating_Can_118
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IMGjRQh

No comments:

Post a Comment