Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Cross fit is horrible!

I'm 37F who is currently at 220. I've lost 40 lbs and hit a big plateau. So I decided to splurge for the next couple of months and hired a personal trainer at cross fit once a week. Did my first session today and it was hard as shit! Good lord I thought I was getting in better shape the last few months working out, and I was WRONG. It kicked my ass. Don't get me wrong, it's what I need to up my game, but I hated every minute of it. Like I don't think I can work out the rest of the week. I stand for a living so my legs are getting zero rest. Wow, hardest 45 minutes of this whole weight loss journey. Why did I do this to myself?!

submitted by /u/cookiesarenomnom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/k5dIQaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment