Saturday, May 25, 2024

A milestone idea that might be helpful to some of you

If you’re the kind of person that doesn’t like to obsess too much about the number on the scale please disregard this, but if you’re someone like me who likes to check off tiny goals to stay motivated (whilst also being a bit of a statistics nerd) this might be helpful

I have a list of tiny milestones all the way to my goal weight in multiple different weight measurement systems (I’m British so accustomed to stones but prefer to use pounds and kg is useful to know too). Here are what my upcoming milestones look like…

CW = 198

Lost 25lbs = 197

Reached 14 stone = 196

Lost 2 stone = 194

Lost 30lbs = 192

Reached overweight BMI = 191

Reached 85kg = 187

Lost 2 and a half stone = 187

Lost 40lbs = 182

Reached 13 stone = 182

Lost 3 stone = 180

You can see that generally you get to hit a new milestone every couple of pounds you lose. I’m sure it might seem overboard to some, especially if not familiar with multiple different weight systems but personally I’ve found it so helpful to look at things this way when weight loss has felt slow or overwhelming.

submitted by /u/paprikapome
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5jBizXu

No comments:

Post a Comment