Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Beach trip in October and wife wants to do a weight loss challenge. Need some help making it fair.

Hey /r/loseit,

We are taking our first family beach trip since before covid, and three kids later, this coming October.

My wife has suggested a weight lost challenge as we've both been working out and working on our diets. My wife just finished breastfeeding our youngest, and I'm just fat. lol

I did some quick google/reddit searching and it seems most posts like this end because men can lose weight more easily. Given this was her idea, what are some ways of measuring or altering the challenge I could do to make this more fair?

There will likely be a hefty bet on this if we can come to terms. We are fairly competitive. lol

submitted by /u/2001em2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZzXL54G

No comments:

Post a Comment