Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Did anyone get treated WORSE after weight loss?

We all see the stories on here of people losing weight and getting more attention and/or having people be nicer to them in general. But has anyone found the opposite to be true?

So I’m F28 and back in 2017 I weighed 280lbs, people treated me nicely and nobody ever bullied me about my weight. Then I dropped down to 220 and things got weird. People at work (some who knew me before I lost weight, some after) started calling me fat, whale, etc. I was really surprised because people didn’t do it before? I unfortunately gained the weight back and got up to 370 and once I was passed like 280 the bullying stopped. I’m down to 339 now and I’m just curious if this is something to expect again? I work at a different job now, so I don’t have any of those people in my life anymore. But I’m just curious why this could be. For whatever it’s worth, they were all men bullying me, never women, in case that makes a difference. Thoughts? Experiences?

submitted by /u/SpookyMilkshakes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Jz0e9l4

No comments:

Post a Comment