Friday, May 17, 2024

Help estimating activity level (TDEE)

Hello

I will try calorie counting, since I have a very uneven food intake and weight. This is since my appetite variation is so big. Some days I can be satisfied with eating very few but then later that week my body will panic from the low intake and I will eat a lot.

So I tried Lose it app and got a daily calorie burn of 2300. That means at weekly weight loss rate of 1 pound, I should be at 1800 calories. And when I try this I feel like I am really starving myself.

My Apple watch say a total calorie burn of 2850 each day. I understand thats too high.

Can you help me to estimate my TDEE better?

I am a male 40y, 5’10 and 160 pounds.

I am an office worker.

I bike to the office 5 days a week (going and returning total of 13 miles (takes me a total of 50-60 min each day).

I lift weights at the gym 2-3 x 35min a week.

Play football 1 x 75min a week.

Tennis 1 x 60 min.

I run 1 x 30 min

The days I don’t do a workout I instead take 1h long walk = 1-2 x a week.

submitted by /u/whatamidoing_567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/klW1zr4

No comments:

Post a Comment