Monday, May 27, 2024

Is there a way to lose weight without having to be obsessive over calories?

Hello! Set up an account here since I don't really have any external support with weight loss. I (19f) have a history with severe eating disorders of both restrictive and binging varieties, and seem stupidly incapable of approaching weight loss in an actually healthy way. I have a hard time finding a balance between letting myself enjoy the foods I like and keeping things healthy (either just gorging on whatever or beating myself up like crazy for even thinking about eating something unhealthy.) Whenever I start putting more thought into counting calories, I tend to get obsessive and miserable. I really don't want to live the rest of my life like that, but I really don't want to live the rest of my life overweight. Wondering if anyone here who also has a history with disordered eating has any tips with tackling this annoying balance.

submitted by /u/amateurhaunting
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nL9c7gU

No comments:

Post a Comment