Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Weight Loss at 40 is 😫

I've had to lose weight before in my 20s and it was very easy. Now that om almost 40, post baby, it has been VERY difficult for me to control my eating/what I eat and to work put. I have free weights and would like to start doing strength training in the morning before work 4/5 days a week. But I'll only have 30 minutes.i have a treadmill, but like I said I'll only have 30 minutes to get a workout in. Also,I have fibromyalgia and ibs-c, and things like running, jumping HIIT are just not an option, im just in too much pain. Should I juat do strength training, split says between strength training and treadmill, or try to fit it all in 30 minutes? (Also will be pairing with calorie deficit)

submitted by /u/danibmua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ai7PMvw

No comments:

Post a Comment