Monday, May 13, 2024

3 weeks of dieting, exercising and drinking more water. No weight loss?

I’m a 5’10F and 87kg (192lbs).

Decided to really try and loose some weight as I’m starting to outgrow all my clothes and feel sluggish all the time.

I’ve been dieting the last 3 weeks, eating mostly below 1,500 calories per day and cutting out fizzy drinks / unhealthy snacks aside from a low calorie hot chocolate in the evenings. Making sure to track cooking oils / butter and any fruit juice. Making sure I have my 5 fruit and veg a day. Been trying to fit in 30 mins of aerobic exercise 4/5 days a week and walk more. Drinking 2 litres of water a day minimum.

I weighted myself today and I’ve not lost a single lb!! It’s extremely disheartening and I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I don’t sleep particularly well most nights but that’s nothing new.

Anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/Smoosmoo1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TYN0J76

No comments:

Post a Comment