Wednesday, May 15, 2024

5'7 250 lbs and overwhelmed

I'm trying to lose 30 lbs for my brother's wedding over the holiday. My family is being really pushy / supportive, so I want to finally get my weight under control. Weight loss is new to me, I gained most of my fat during covid and then built up habits that just kept it coming.

There's a lot of great information on this sub and online. For me though it's almost too much and analysis paralysis. I just don't know where to start.

There are so many diets like keto, fasting, and vegan. Plus there are a ton of different content creators and apps. It's my first time really losing weight and I feel like I've arrived hours late to the weight loss meeting. Have the stuff is about optimizing diets I've never even heard of before. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/roberdiahsherman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MB5j6Pu

No comments:

Post a Comment