Saturday, May 18, 2024

Goodbye cheat weekends, it was nice knowing you

I've been on a plateau for about a month now. I eat a high protein diet while still being in a calorie deficit on the weekdays. However, I've been doing well enough with my workouts and daily steps that I was able to afford a cheat weekend. Normally eating say, a whole small pizza Friday night, a hamburger with fries Saturday and Sunday, as well as a pint of ice cream on Sunday evenings.

But now my motivation and frustration is exceeding my love for bad food that I am cutting down to a single cheat meal a week -- the small pizza Friday evening after my leg workout.

Honestly, this is the first time I am looking at how bad my weekends were in terms of doing cheat meals. Holy shit. This is also the first time out of all of my weight loss journeys (this being the third) where I am making an effort to eat clean on the weekends.

I'm equally excited and nervous. Does anyone have a similar experience to share?

submitted by /u/LustfulLoveQuest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fbxZrTU

No comments:

Post a Comment