Monday, May 13, 2024

Just got roasted so hard by my 5 year old sister

Kids can be brutal can’t they. I was babysitting my sister and I put her to bed and laid down with her to make sure she was going to stay in bed. It was hot in there so when my shirt rode up on my stomach I didn’t bother pulling it back down. But then my little asshole of a sister started poking at my belly and asking why it’s so soft. I was trying to be body neutral while talking about it so I don’t impact her negatively. I told her it’s a bit chubby there. But then she poked my arm and said you’re chubby there too. And even my face is chubby. You’re too chubby! When you’re an old lady you’re gonna be so so so chubby!

Like yes I’ve been yo-yoing lately and yes I am fat, but dang I am not an outlier here, we’re all chubby in my family so why me ;-;

My other sister joked as revenge I should make fun of her for being ugly (she’s just got one of those little mischievous faces, not ugly but pretty is not the first thing you think LOL)

Buuuut maybe it’s a sign to get back into it with the weight loss. I always slack in the winter

submitted by /u/BubbleTeaNeo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HPVikc9

No comments:

Post a Comment