Saturday, May 18, 2024

Day 5 of my journey and didn’t get hungry!

It’s a small milestone but today was the first day I kept to my calorie goal and didn’t feel hungry.

I knew it was time to make a change when I was completely out of breath after walking a route I previously used everyday with no problems. I realised that I’ve gained 17kg since lockdown, and 6kg of this has been in the last 3 months alone.

The first day I tried limiting my calories was honestly such a shock. It was crazy reflecting on how much excess I’ve been eating lately, but after only five days I’m already starting to get used to it. I know that weight loss is a long-term commitment and I my motivation will probably suffer at some point, but today has really got me excited about it!

submitted by /u/AcadiaOriginal42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S76wXs2

No comments:

Post a Comment