Thursday, May 16, 2024

I instinctively tell people I'm not losing weight.

I can't describe it but I guess my weight loss is getting noticable and whenever someone says "wow, are you losing weight."

I immediately say "I don't think so but thanks! Maybe I have!"

I always say that because I don't want to talk. Whether they are saying something positive or negative. I don't want to talk.

And then 5 minutes later, I realize that I probably did and I wish I had said something different

It's so hard for me to talk about weight and instinctively shut it down. I'm proud of myself but I've still got that automatic impulse response to run from any impromptu weight conversation

submitted by /u/MinervaMinkk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ny7SmR

No comments:

Post a Comment