Monday, May 6, 2024

Before and after pics - take a before pic now, it’s worth it

I started my weight loss journey in June 2023. I have lost a little over 90 pounds to date. I’m 5’0 and 51 years old, so 245 pounds was a lot on my body.

Today I thought about putting together a before and after pic, and guess what. I hated getting my picture taken so much a year ago, there were practically no photos of my “before”. I found one finally, work related, where I had no choice about getting my pic done, thankfully.

My before and after https://imgur.com/a/p4mTmxs

I still have about 25 pounds to go to my goal weight, but I’m pretty happy about life these days.

The moral of my story is you should take those “before” pics when you start your journey. I’m sad I don’t have more, because it helps me to really connect to the positive changes I’ve made it my life. I know what it’s like to avoid the camera, but I promise, this time you’ll want the pics!

submitted by /u/Tracydeanne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/F5oDTOp

No comments:

Post a Comment