Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Getting back on track after falling back to old habits at home

My weight loss journey has had lots and lots of ups and downs. In total I’ve lost 65-70 pounds since last March. I have moved back home for the summer after Ive been at university and after being home for almost a month, I realized I have been falling back to old habits I used to have before starting university in 2021. Ive been eating a lot more than I should, haven’t been fasting, and haven’t been doing much besides working.

I’ve definitely had some stressors that could have contributed to my setback. I don’t want to let the largest setback I’ve had during this journey discourage me or make me feel bad, so I’m going to go back to what I was doing during university and fast and eat less, even if it’s going to be a lot tougher since I am now focusing on my work, social, and family life for the next few months

submitted by /u/Lazy_Conversation203
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/40oFlLG

No comments:

Post a Comment