Thursday, May 30, 2024

Obese family members accuse me of eating disorder after reaching my goal weight

Not sure if needs a trigger warning because of ED mention...Lost 50 pounds..healthy bmi now of 22.5 and my obese family members (I don't mean to sound offensive to anybody by the way) accuse me of having an eating disorder. They know I eat often and healthy mostly (ocassional fast food). I eat anywhere from 1900-2500 depending on activity every day. My mother tries to put extra food on my plate and says she's upset about my weight loss, and other family members also accuse me of having an ED. These are people 80-100 pounds overweight saying this. It's pretty annoying. And I'm not in denial about one either, I've never had an issue with that. Has anybody else experienced something like this?

submitted by /u/mentallyillbff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Db142O5

No comments:

Post a Comment