Friday, May 24, 2024

Am I doing something wrong here?

5’6 33 y/o F CW 193 GW 140 Weekly calorie average: 1700 Activity: walking 10 miles/weeks and weightlifting 3-4x a week

Hi all! I’m writing here because I feel like I’ve lost a bit of hope in this whole process. When I first began, I found losing 2lbs a week to be a breeze

However, for the past month I’ve experienced fluctuations that ultimately reflect a two pound weight loss over a month (despite calorie restriction being all I ever think about)

It’s extremely discouraging and I just feel that the weight should still be following off at my current weight.

I would love to hear the mindset of others when they felt discouraged with the process

submitted by /u/BallzOnUrDrumset
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DSHgLCV

No comments:

Post a Comment