Monday, May 20, 2024

Struggling with weight loss

So since March I decided to start my CICO journey in full, I looked at the maintenance for my weight( 5’5”, 200lbs) which was 2200 calories with me having a more sedentary lifestyle.

So I started by eating at 1400 calories, tried eating a good 3 meals, veggies and proteins, left room for snacks too.

2.5 months later and I’m still 200lbs. I even started exercising but instead I gained an additional 5lbs.

I can’t visit any doctors at the moment but weight loss wasn’t this hard when I was 180.

I wanted to lose some weight by summer but it seems hopeless. I really don’t want to do one of those fad diets like eating cabbage soup or drinking lemon water only but it honestly feels like I need to drastically decrease my calories more if I want to see any semblance of progress before August—before my next semester at school starts.

If anyone has any recommendations, tips or tricks for what I may be doing wrong or what I can add to help me lose weight I’d most thankful. I really want to get serious about my health.

submitted by /u/HentaiQueen0w0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/M1Z57Hd

No comments:

Post a Comment