Thursday, May 30, 2024

I feel guilty

So I started my weight loss journey around 2 months ago, and yes I’ve lost 5kg’s. But I had a cheat day like a week ago and I couldn’t control myself since, when I see anything I kept saying “this is my last” “this definitely won’t affect it’s just one time” “what even are calories? It’s definitely some made up stuff by humans” And now I’ve travelled so I ate a lot. Like A LOT. At the restaurants, street food, snacks, everything (especially pizzas, which are so high in calories) . And I’ve gained it all back in one week and a half. It took me 2 months to burn, and I gained it all back. I feel so guilty. I don’t even know what to do anymore. Did this ever happen to anyone? Like I literally feel the regret squeezing my heart I can’t even explain it.

submitted by /u/sheloveshamsters
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dEvL2ha

No comments:

Post a Comment