Wednesday, May 29, 2024

I’m down 20 pounds!!

I (f, SW: 162, CW: 141) finally got past the 20 pound mark. I only have 10 pounds to go. I’m tearing up just thinking about it. I did it.

I started in late January of this year. I exercise at least 30 minutes a day and eat at a deficit of 1500 cals. The year prior to starting and sticking with it, I tried so many times to commit but I just couldn’t since my mental health was at such a low. Now I realize that in order to help my mental health I needed to treat my body better. I didn’t completely cut out sweets, I still bake a lot and have at least one chocolate every other day but now I eat more protein and fiber and have cravings for veggies and fruits instead of chips and candy. I get more sleep and have more energy for my job that I love.

I’m proud of myself. I love myself. And maybe the weight loss didn’t do that for me but the change in diet and lifestyle definitely did.

I’ve never really loved myself like this before and it’s great.

submitted by /u/Capable-Cookie452
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/txvY7q0

No comments:

Post a Comment