Sunday, May 26, 2024

IBS and CICO advice?

Hi all,

I've been doing a CICO routine and it's been working out really well so far. It's been about a month and a half and I'm right on target for my weight loss.

I haven't cut out any types of foods, but I am naturally eating a lot more protein and less fats.

But, I've also always had IBS-C, which is the constipation form of IBS. And with this change in diet it's ramped up a lot.

I'm doing an hour of cardio every day, stretching every day,and lifting weights twice a week, so I feel like my body is getting a lot of movement that way and hopefully helping push this along.

But it's still so bad. I've had to use OTC enemas the last few weeks just to get some relief.

Has anyone else dealt with this or have any ideas on how to improve things? I don't know what to do. I eat a fair amount of fiber. Am I not drinking enough water? I think the lack of fat is really the main issue?

submitted by /u/CaptainFuzzyBootz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nulBOd3

No comments:

Post a Comment