Monday, May 6, 2024

I touched my toes today

Guys, I just wanted to share a huge triumph I managed to do today. I haven’t been able to touch my toes bending over, almost my entire life, and today when I was stretching during my P90 Sculpt 1-2 routine, I bent over and was able to grab my toes and do the stretch on both sides!!! I can’t even really describe the shock I felt in the moment. I think I was able to do it because of all the other ways I’ve been working towards my goal. I am more mobile than I was, and I’ve been strengthening many different parts of my body. I knew getting further into it I’d see results but this wasn’t one that was on my radar. After two months of work, I can bike for more than 6 miles, whereas before when I started, I would struggle to do even a mile. If you’re here in this discord and you’re just getting started, you will find you have little wins as you go along. The weight loss has been incredible to be sure- but I’m most amazed at what my body is capable of. Don’t be discouraged- and if you are, keep going. Because continuing on will feel so much better tomorrow than giving up!

submitted by /u/Sunny_pancakes_1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UPxNkoS

No comments:

Post a Comment