Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Almost 20lbs down and I see no changes..

I am a 24 year old female and here's my weight information: Starting Weight: 250 Current Weight: 231 Goal Weight: 150

I have a long way to go in my weight loss journey... but now that I'm starting to see the number on the scale go down I was hoping I'd notice some changes in my body. I feel just as big. Does anyone else relate to this? 20lbs just seems like a lot of weight I just wish I noticed it. Anyone have advice on this? When did people start to notice your weight loss?

I'm definitely not discouraged! I still plan on continuing my diet to reach my goal weight. It's just irritating that I still look the same. Lol

Some context: I started my weight loss journey this April. My calorie deficit is 1,300 and I try my best to hit 10,000 steps a day. I've really only been following the CICO type diet.

submitted by /u/lootgoblin-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V7Pvcy1

No comments:

Post a Comment