Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Am I overdoing it at the gym?

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for about 7 months now and have successfully lost 55 pounds. However, recently I hit a plateau and decided to up my cardio. I do about 30-45 minutes of weights/strength training followed by an hour and half to two hours of cardio. I do this six days a week. I also take my dogs on a two mile walk every evening unless it’s storming. It doesn’t feel like a strain to me but my friend thinks I’m insane for this. I eat 1500 calories a day (around 140g of protein also) and get around 8 hours of sleep. Most of my day is spent at work, which is a desk job, so I feel well rested and not overly exhausted from doing the extra cardio. Just wanted to come on here and see what you guys think, thanks !

submitted by /u/xiiitano
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U2CzGhY

No comments:

Post a Comment