Saturday, May 25, 2024

The scale isn’t really moving…

Hey guys so I started the year on 103-5kg (227 pounds) and now I’m 92kg (202 pounds) I started my weight loss journey properly in March. The scale isn’t really moving how I want it to. Weight loss is very slowwww I’m eating 1500 calories a day, going to the gym 5 days a week (1hr weightlifting and 30 min stairmaster) Physically I can see I’m getting smaller. I also take creatine and oxyshred. Should I continue taking creatine or will this hinder weight loss. For reference my goal weight by the end of the year is 75kg//165 pounds and my overall goal weight is 55kg//120 pounds.

Do you think I’m doing well so far and how long did it take you to reach your goal weight? Also should I continue taking creatine? Because I weighed myself 4 weeks ago and I was 94kg now I’m only 92kg 💔💔

submitted by /u/Top_Mirror211
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BpN8iw0

No comments:

Post a Comment