Thursday, May 30, 2024

Is bike riding as effect as walking for weight loss ?

So I’ve been trying to lose some weight, I’m aiming for about 10kg in 3 months already down 3kg in 18 days my question is though I currently have an acl injury from skiing in the winter so cycling is really the only form of cardio I’m doing about 2 hours a day on the bike. I’m still managing around 8000 steps a day as my job is quite physical but I’m wearing two knee braces everyday to manage the strain on my acl. Question is everyone always talks about walking being a fat burning miracle and it is I’ve lost weight in the past simply walking I just find the cycling so easy and wondering if I need to increase the time I’m on the bike vs if I was walking?

submitted by /u/TrafficDisastrous856
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xR3VLyM

No comments:

Post a Comment