Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Can’t stop gorging on protein nut butter…

Any advice for binging at the end of the day? For my height my BMI is literally one pound away from being considered overweight, and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong that I’m not losing anything.

I exercise for 1-2 hours everyday Breakfast is always a protein bar or protein shake with unsweetened almond milk

Lunch is always salad, usually a caesar salad and a sugar free Chobani or Icelandic Provisions extra creamy skyr yogurt

Dinner is salmon with a cup of blueberries and a bag of Wegmans cauliflower rice or steak with cauli rice

Then I get this unbearable craving for something sweet and I eat like 4-5 servings of Nuts n More dark chocolate almond spread. I get hunger pains as if I didn’t just eat dinner unless if gorge myself on this stuff. I drink plenty of fluid throughout the day and track my calories and macros with MyFitnessPal. I feel like I eat a pretty balanced and healthy diet, I don’t drink alcohol or smoke either. I’ve had bloodwork and tests done and nothing is wrong medically. Does anyone possibly have an idea or suggestion of what I could be doing different? I feel like my weight loss stall is because I keep overeating this stupid nut butter but I have zero self control once I open it and can’t get myself to stop eating!

submitted by /u/BuffaloMarathoner91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rgcJTsA

No comments:

Post a Comment