Thursday, May 30, 2024

How do i have a cheat meal instead of a cheat day?

I have lost 180lbs, but i struggle with binge eating badly. I have been able to lose the weight by avoiding all bad foods. This has helped me be successful with weight loss however now that im a normal size i have literally no idea how to maintain my weight and have honestly been struggling mentally than i ever have in my life.

I want to have a cheat meal or start reintroducing bad foods in moderation. However i have no idea how to moderate and i do not believe that i am capable of going out and just leaving it at one meal. I am confident that even if i make it home afterwards, i will end up going back to the store to continue binging. So how do i get past this?

The way i see it, i am going to feel equally as bad about myself for having one full meal as i would for having an entire day long binge. And since it could be a month or more before i allow myself to indulge again i may as well get my moneys worth and stuff my face before the night ends. Since im going to hate myself all week regardless.

Then there is another side of me that is tired of hating myself and feel that it would be best to just avoid the cheat meal all together, which is how ive been living my life for a while now. I just wish i could get past this. Im so tired of being confused. Life was 1000000 times easier as an obese person.

submitted by /u/totallytubular710
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9DaCo61

No comments:

Post a Comment