Thursday, May 9, 2024

Dieting is so much harder when super stressed!

vent post, I guess

The overall win is that I'm managing to not regain, but I'm completely stalling my weight loss because I've got so much going on right now and it's oh so easy to overeat on a 1750cal diet (hate being a short girl when it comes to food!)

Like last night, I've been craving salty chips so I bought a big bag to share with my partner (over multiple days in theory)... and instead I ate half the bag and blew out my allowance by 400 calories, aka my whole deficit probably plus some

Which isn't so bad one day, but every few days going over adds up, and it's basically impossible to maintain a weekly deficit of any kind (especially when my little daily treat is all that keeps me going but that turning into a big treat has been my problem 🫠)

Worst part is, my ADHD dictates that if I stop seeing results for too long, it'll be super hard to keep trying and if I give up, who knows if I can restart and I have finally been getting myself healthy this year.

I'm just a mess and I'm getting tired... maybe I'll do better today now I've shared the struggle 😅

submitted by /u/Armadillae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/21FdehK

No comments:

Post a Comment