Sunday, May 26, 2024

Does caffeine help or hurt your weight loss efforts?

Hey there, I drink a double shot espresso every morning. This is a habit I've developed over the past year or two. Caffeine is known to curb appetite, but there was a post earlier today mentioning how the user would drink caffeine, not eat enough, and then binge later in the day once the effect of the caffeine wore off. I realized that I have the same feelings of desperately needing to eat something at around 3pm/4pm, even though I do eat lunch, and was just curious if the caffeine could be affecting my appetite negatively. What do you all think? I'd love to hear about your experiences. I've always gotten hungry in the afternoon, even before I drank coffee, but I wish I took notes on consumption before and after making drinking coffee a habit to see if there was any significant variance in total calories consumed.

submitted by /u/HandleNo2311
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V1B54Ui

No comments:

Post a Comment