Thursday, May 23, 2024

Looking for a weight loss buddy

As the title says, I’m looking for a “weight loss buddy”, or even a group of people who are likeminded and feel as if having a buddy/group to hold each other accountable/share progress with would be beneficial to!

A little about me: I’m a 26 year old Canadian male. For the majority of my life I had been in pretty good shape, but during Covid 2020, I began gaining a lot of weight. A combination of moving out of my parents house (cooking less and eating takeout more), as well as staying inside much more due to covid has led to this gain in weight. I’m about 6 feet tall and weigh 260 pounds. I’m “lucky” that I carry my weight decently well, but it’s getting to the point where I genuinely feel fat 24/7 and looking at pictures of myself 4 years ago in comparison to now makes me feel ill.

If anyone would be interested in becoming weight loss buddy’s, male or female, comment on this post of DM me here on Reddit and we can exchange snapchats and start this journey. Summers here it’s time to make a change!

submitted by /u/United-Shape-4877
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Eyif7bg

No comments:

Post a Comment