Thursday, May 23, 2024

Backsliding…

I will keep things brief lol. I am working with a physician-taking medication for weight loss and increased my activity levels and eating habits significantly. Since late January. I have lost 27lbs and I’m feeling good. But I had a shit romantic encounter and immediately started emotionally eating again. This is something I hadn’t done in YEARS. In response to this I continued to panic further, causing me to eat even more junk food, cookies, chips, fast food. Thus giving me zero useful calories to use for exercise. It genuinely feels like I’ve gained 10 lbs in two weeks. I’m terrified that I’ll never reach my weight loss goals and be in the 300’s forever (last I checked in at 323 lbs). Monday was the first day I started exercising regularly after ~3 weeks. I still haven’t kicked the sugar cravings but they are slowly going away. Im trying to remind myself that setbacks happen, welcome to being an human adult lol. But it’s been pretty discouraging.

Not sure what I’m looking for here, but wanted to post where j thought my situation would be relatable.

submitted by /u/Commercial_Bet5082
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AexOtCc

No comments:

Post a Comment